Help to live
in the home you love
We are an award-winning local charity which helps people facing illness, disability and the effects of advancing age to live independently in the homes they love. For over 11 years, we have been providing a range of services to keep people safe and well and out of hospital. These include:
home adaptations for people with disabilities, from installation of access ramps or stair lifts to full bathroom or kitchen conversions so that you can get around safely and with confidence.
home improvements and repairs, including handyperson services, to help keep homes warm, safe, secure and fit for purpose.
information, advice and caseworker support to help you address everyday problems, such as money worries, loneliness or transport.
a daily living aids online shop which can supply over 3,000 items, such as over-bed tables, bath boards, shower seats, toilet raisers, key safes and grab rails.
We are proud to be a founder member of Lincs Independent Living Partnership (LILP), a consortium of five local charitable organisations who can together deliver a range of services relating to health, care and housing – with a common mission to enable residents to live independently and safely at home and improve their quality of life.
LILP can help enhance and even prolong the lives of local vulnerable residents by:
• facilitating independent living, wellbeing and reablement
• preventing accident and illness
• avoiding admission/readmission to institutional care and hospitals
• accelerating hospital discharge
For more information, visit http://www.lilp.org.uk
Read about LILP’s preventive services in the new LILP Annual Review
LILP delivers the Wellbeing Service which offers a range of support, including:
- advice and help with everyday problems, (eg: mobility, benefits, form filling, dealing with authorities, house repairs and transport)
- Simple Aids for Daily Living (supply and fitting of key safes, raised toilet seats, bath seats/boards, shower seats, chair raisers …)
- minor home adaptations (supply and fitting of grab rails, hand rails, banister rails, alterations to steps …)
- Telecare – home monitoring service
- Stay Safe – response service
- Home Safe – home transport and support for hospital discharge
If you or someone you know is struggling to live independently at home, contact the Wellbeing Service on 01522 782140.
How the Wellbeing Service helps: Margaret’s story
Daily Living AidsProduct advice and shop online →
Please note: you will be diverted to NRS Healthcare’s Safe + Well website
Three ways to join in The Big Give Christmas Challenge
We’ve been selected to participate in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, during which online donations […]Continue Reading
An Animated Guide to our Services
Bathroom Adaptation – Timelapse Film
Mobile Ramp Construction
*All films produced in conjunction with the University of Lincoln